TV in my life
TV is very important thing in our life. We can say that TV is our eyes because TV helps us to know more about the world, about the others counties, about the events that happened in the world. TV even helps you to know more about yourself.
I like to watch TV very much. I can do that all day, that’s why sometimes my mother makes me turn off TV. I have about 12 Russian TV channels, they are: NTV, MTV, ORT, RTR, and others. I also have few KOSMOS TV’s channels, for example: Cartoon network, Discovery channel, TVE, and BBC. I like some of them and hate others.
So here are some words about the channels that I like. So, my favorite channel is MTV. MTV is a music channel. 24 hours a day of music, can you believe it? I like to listen music very much, and sometimes I even make myself the music, that is why I enjoy watching MTV. I also like NTV. This channel has very interesting films, for example “ER” - my favorite film and a lot of sport programs.
I like sport, especially football.
NTV usually shows us two-football match a week (one Champion’s League match and one Russian national championship’s match). I also like several foreigner channels, especially Eurosport. And you know why! Cartoon network is not bad, but I think that it’s better for children - not for me. That’s all about me. I also want to tell you about my parent’s favorite channels. My father likes different channels with action films. His favorite actor is Sylvester Stalonne.
My mother likes talk shows, for example “ Я сама ” on TV6, and information programs, like “Сегодня” on NTV, “Время” on ORT, and “Вести” on RTR. She also likes BBC channels, which is one of the best information’s channels in the whole world.
The Bush house is a headquarters of the BBC World Service. Form this building the BBC broadcasts radio programmers to the whole world. The World Service used to be called “ The Empire Service ”. It started in 1932, broadcast only in English. At the first the announcers used formal English and used to speak very slowly and clearly.
In the 1930s the BBC started broadcasting to the Middle East. And in the 1938 it started broadcasting in Arabic. Very soon the BBC was broadcasting to all countries occupied by the Nazis. The BBC got a reputation for honesty and accuracy. After the Second World War the BBC continued its foreign languages broadcasts, and to this day broadcasts the news in thirty-nine languages.
In the Newsroom a hundred and twenty journalists work day and night, writing two hundred news bulletins every 24 hours. All news in the BBC are checked at least twice before it is broadcasting. That’s why the World Service is not always popular with governments. The bb is the world’s largest international broadcaster. Every week, one hundred and thirty million people listen to BBC World Service radio.
In 1992 the World Service started broadcasting TV programs and today people in countries all over the world can see as well as hear the news from the BBC. Cause of our different tastes, sometimes my family has a problem with choosing channels. Somebody thinks that TV is bad, but I don’t think so. I believe that in the future TV will be better and everyone will like it.
Для подготовки данной работы были использованы материалы с сайта http://www.text.pp.ru/
- Quality of life and management of living resources
- The Life and Times of Shakespeare
- Painting in our Life
- Life and A.A. Ahmatovoj's creativity
- Problems of city and country life
- Advertising in our Life
- Sport is an Essential Part of Life
- City life
- The Participation of American and British Youth in Political Life of Their Countries.
- The life and work of the self-employed socialist intellectual, Humphrey McQueen
- Life and creation of A.K. Tolstoy
- Роль СМИ в современном мире (The mass media in the life of Society)
- How to be happy in your family life
- Significance of translation in contemporary life
- Books in Our Life
Свежие работы в разделе
- УЧЕНИЧЕСКИЙ ФОРУМ. ТЕМА: ТОЛЕРАНТНОСТЬ СПАСЕТ МИР
- Способы формирования и перевода молодежного интернет-сленга
- Речения с усекаемой концовкой (сехоуюй) и русские пословицы (сравнительный анализ)
- Переводчик в сфере профессиональной коммуникации
- Метод Мак-Кормака в вычислительной гидродинамике
- American "horror": magic of movie-genre attraction
- "007 agent" as media franchise: story of success
- Понятие «Языковой политики» и его соотнесенность с Японским языком
- Communicative activities at the English lessons
- Способы перевода языковой репрезентации эмотивно-прагматической установки автора (на материале цикла сказок Р.Киплинга «Пак с холмов»)
Если у вас возникли какие либо вопросы, обращайтесь на email администратора: email@example.com