My Childhood Memories
y Childhood Memories
Childhood is really a wonderful time. As for me, it is always a pleasure to retrospect, being transferred to that marvellous time of life like childhood. In my opinion, everyone has its own vivid recollection that he or she could call up and tell to one’s people.
One of those afteglows which I can remember is about my first day at school. It was magnificent sunny day on the 1st of September 1993. My mom woke me up not as usually, at 7 o’clock a.m., with the words: “Mary, it is going to be your first day at school!” I clearly remember that moment, however I can’t describe the sences that were ovefilling me. Something was tickling in my stomach. This was truly new to me.
My mom and brother took me to school. It’s a pity that my father had a business trip that week. After the first bell had rung, we were invited to our classes. I kissed my parents good bye; they promised to pick me up in an hour then. I made my first steps towards that huge (as it seemed to me) school building. A shiver was running down my spine that minute.
When we were seated, a techer kindly asked us to take the exercise books out from our rucksacks. This was my mom who had prepared all the things for me, but my attempts to found my exercise book in my bag were, unfortunately, unsuccessful. I don’t know what happened to me that time that I hadn’t noticed that bright red folder and several blank writing-books in it, instead I always have my first teacher in mind who put my first “2” for my inattention on the first day at school on the 1st of September.
From my point of view, it is a child who lives in every person’s soul. Merely the toys we played in our childhood changed to other, big ones and more serious. Eventually, everyone has its own live treasured possessions. My ones are my childhood memories.
- "Christmas stories" by Charles Dickens
- American Literature books summary
- Ричард Бах
- Корни персонажей Д.Р.Р.Толкиена
- Литература Великобритании и США
- Современные разработки в психологии
- History of American Literature
- English topics
- Personality and his socialization
- Special fields of psychology
- BRITISH MONARCHY AND ITS INFLUENCE UPON GOVERNMENTAL INSTITUTIONS
Свежие работы в разделе
- УЧЕНИЧЕСКИЙ ФОРУМ. ТЕМА: ТОЛЕРАНТНОСТЬ СПАСЕТ МИР
- Способы формирования и перевода молодежного интернет-сленга
- Речения с усекаемой концовкой (сехоуюй) и русские пословицы (сравнительный анализ)
- Переводчик в сфере профессиональной коммуникации
- Метод Мак-Кормака в вычислительной гидродинамике
- American "horror": magic of movie-genre attraction
- "007 agent" as media franchise: story of success
- Понятие «Языковой политики» и его соотнесенность с Японским языком
- Communicative activities at the English lessons
- Способы перевода языковой репрезентации эмотивно-прагматической установки автора (на материале цикла сказок Р.Киплинга «Пак с холмов»)
Если у вас возникли какие либо вопросы, обращайтесь на email администратора: firstname.lastname@example.org