Choosing a career
Everyone needs at least one profession in his life. So when you begin spending sleepless nights thinking about a job and money, when you think longingly of the plans for the future it's no doubt about it you're ready to choose most suitable career for you.
So in the world there are very and very many different professions: you can work with people as a doctor, a lawyer, a receptionist, a teacher, etc.; on the enterprise, bank, school and state institution. And what kind of a profession you choose is mainly depend on yourself. And I think it's very difficult task for everybody.
And now there is such situation in the life that it is very difficult to find some worthy job especially suitable for you. So if you want some-how to get a gob, you can make plans for the future when you study still at school. It's a good idea to take different factors into account: job satisfaction - your future job must satisfy you; money - it's important that your future profession must be well-paid or you must have a high salary to support the family, etc; good conditions; training; traveling and so on; the place of work -in the office, from home, in the open area, abroad, etc.
In the past, when I was at age of 10, I dream of becoming a lawyer because I wanted to be like Mason from the Santa-Barbara. He was very energetic, talkative, inventive, enterprise, creative, adventurous and enthusiastic. I wanted to work with people and help them. But now I can say that I made up my mind what to do in the future. I think I have an aptitude for working with figures and solving financial problems and I am interested in knowing how money is made. So I think I can work as an economist in the financial field. I think that it is more in demand now especially in banks where a really good specialist can have a lot of money. The success of this profession depends on mainly my education. So I want to enter to the Vyatka State Technical University on the social-economics faculty in spite of the very high competition. I think I'll be able to enter there because I have a good knowledge of English and mathematics to pass the exams. So when I'll finish the
University I'm going to work in the father's office as a financial consultant and specialist in this field. I think I will not disappoint my father about this job because I'm energetic, communicative, enterprise and quick by nature.
Для подготовки данной работы были использованы материалы с сайта http://www.text.pp.ru/
- Choosing a career (на английском языке)
- Choosing the future profession
- Choosing a Career
- My career in the future
- Сборники вопросов и билетов по английскому и немецкому языку за первый семестр 2001 года
- BRITISH MONARCHY AND ITS INFLUENCE UPON GOVERNMENTAL INSTITUTIONS
- American Literature books summary
- The profile of an effective manager
- Список + все темы по английскому языку для сдачи выпускного экзамена в 11 классе 2001 года
- English topics
Свежие работы в разделе
- УЧЕНИЧЕСКИЙ ФОРУМ. ТЕМА: ТОЛЕРАНТНОСТЬ СПАСЕТ МИР
- Способы формирования и перевода молодежного интернет-сленга
- Речения с усекаемой концовкой (сехоуюй) и русские пословицы (сравнительный анализ)
- Переводчик в сфере профессиональной коммуникации
- Метод Мак-Кормака в вычислительной гидродинамике
- American "horror": magic of movie-genre attraction
- "007 agent" as media franchise: story of success
- Понятие «Языковой политики» и его соотнесенность с Японским языком
- Communicative activities at the English lessons
- Способы перевода языковой репрезентации эмотивно-прагматической установки автора (на материале цикла сказок Р.Киплинга «Пак с холмов»)
Если у вас возникли какие либо вопросы, обращайтесь на email администратора: firstname.lastname@example.org