2 Топика по иностранному языку \english\
I have a dream
There are a lot of noble and important professions. One can hardly make up his mind which to choose.
I want to be a doctor. I began to think of my future profession when I was 12. You see, my father is a doctor. He is a qualified and experienced surgeon in emergency surgical department of a military clinic. I like my daddy's profession and I am eager to get a medical education and work at a hospital. Day by day my father takes care of his clinic patients and [ know, he treats them well. He is very attentive. Every morning he comes to the wards asking about complaints. He wants all people to be able-bodied and he tries to make his in-patients well again. Now there are a lot of wounded soldiers and officers from Chechnya and Bosnia. To operate on them and sometimes simply save their lives is his main task. After each operation he takes care of them. Day by day he helps them to recover and he is very happy and proud when he says, "My in-patient is quite recovered today and he is ofT. Sometimes he advises them to go to sanatoriums or mineral resorts after leaving the hospital. He instructs them in detail what they can and can't do and eat after their operations.
My grandfather was a doctor too. He went to sea on a nuclear submarine an
Two occupations attract me a lot. I like to talk with small children and explain things to them and I like to write computer programs. I often think which one is most favourable and can not decide which profession to choose. I was born in a family of a teacher. When I was a little girl I went to school with my mother attending her lessons. I watched her and I wanted my mother to be a favourite and most respected teacher and the older friend for the pupils.
Once our English teacher caught a cold. I was in the 9th form then and was fond of English. The head teacher asked me to give an English lesson in the 5th form. I entered the classroom and was terrified at first with all those pupils' eyes stared at me. But I tried to get concentrated and said "Good morning" in a quite and friendly voice. Then it was all right. I wanted the pupils to like English just like I do. We read, wrote, sang songs, asked and answered questions. Since then I gave English lessons for several times when the teacher was absent and it was an exciting experience. So, I know the job well and I was quite certain which profession should I choose until daddy bought a personal computer. Since then everything has changed much. First it was impossible for me to understand how it works. Now I am an amateur programmer and my father says that I am certainly have an ability for programming.
I still have a year ahead to decide, but now I am not quite sure...
- Типологические особенности современного китайского языка
- Коммуникативный метод обучения иностранным языкам
- Зависимость формирования познавательной потребности от удовлетворения социальных потребностей учащихся и их влияние на успешность овладения иностранным языком
- Функционально – прагматические аспекты фразеологических интенсификаторов в современном английском языке
- Современные концепции обучения школьников иностранному языку
- Финитно-инфинитивная конструкция в разноструктурных языках
- 3 Топика по иностранному языку \english\
- Ценностные аспекты межкультурной коммуникации, как фактор консолидации современного общества в процессе изучения иностранных языков в ВУЗе
- Топик по иностранному языку \english\
- 7 топиков по иностранному языку /english/
Свежие работы в разделе
- УЧЕНИЧЕСКИЙ ФОРУМ. ТЕМА: ТОЛЕРАНТНОСТЬ СПАСЕТ МИР
- Способы формирования и перевода молодежного интернет-сленга
- Речения с усекаемой концовкой (сехоуюй) и русские пословицы (сравнительный анализ)
- Переводчик в сфере профессиональной коммуникации
- Метод Мак-Кормака в вычислительной гидродинамике
- American "horror": magic of movie-genre attraction
- "007 agent" as media franchise: story of success
- Понятие «Языковой политики» и его соотнесенность с Японским языком
- Communicative activities at the English lessons
- Способы перевода языковой репрезентации эмотивно-прагматической установки автора (на материале цикла сказок Р.Киплинга «Пак с холмов»)
Если у вас возникли какие либо вопросы, обращайтесь на email администратора: firstname.lastname@example.org